Which boots do I keep? Prada or Chloe?

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
South Florida
I'm having the toughest time deciding which boots to keep. Both are dark brown but the Prada's are suede and the Chloes are soft distressed leather. I love them both.

Which ones should I keep? tia

Prada

Chloe

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
CA
They are both cute! I like the shape of the Prada pair better but suede is very hard to keep looking nice. I would be afraid to get them wet, dirty or scuffed. I really love the Prada pair though!

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
South Florida
Thank you both! In my heart, I'm leaning toward the Prada. But I love the Chloe's leather. lorihmatthews.......you hit the nail on the head when you said the Chloe's were too western. I was feeling that too but I thought I was imagining it because they're not cowboy boots. Thanks again!:tup:

ahertz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Santa Monica
I love the Pradas, Cracker. Also, I think Prada makes a much more comfortable shoe (boot) AND I've been eyeing those Pradas like mad!

guccisima

O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Hamburg
I`m a minority but i prefer the Chloe`s. I like the shape and the leather. Also I don`t like the big Prada Logo.

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
Hmmm this is a tough one. I see the western vibe of the Chloe pair, which I don't like, but then I agree with the others that the suede pair might be a pain to keep clean. I'm going to go w/ the minority and say keep looking b/c it does not seem you love either since you are questioning both pairs. When you are spending that much on a pair of shoes, you should definitely LOVE them right?

meeowy

Oct 17, 2006
I like the Chloe better for the style and material. Suede is quite delicate, you have got to baby them.