Which boot?

annnn

Dec 31, 2009
Hi!

Today, I bought the Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots in black suede. It was very very much an impulse buy and I'm not sure if I should keep them or not! I've been wanting the Alexander Wang Gabi Bootie for a while and am wondering what are your thoughts? Which one should I keep/get? I realize that they're very different and somewhat incomparable, but thought I would get some opinions.

The reason I didn't get the A Wang was because they looked fairly normal from the front and I wasn't sure how noticeable the cutout was. I already have the Rag and Bone Newbury boots which are different, but somewhat similar.

I'm unsure about the Lowland since they're suede.... I live in Philadelphia where it snows and rains fairly often and am unsure if they'll last.

Cheers!

I prefer the Alexander Wang boots. Just personal preference as I'd prefer the ankle boot to the over-the knee. And if you're going to encounter snow or rain I don't think the suede will fare well.

I prefer the Alexander Wang boots. Just personal preference as I'd prefer the ankle boot to the over-the knee. And if you're going to encounter snow or rain I don't think the suede will fare well.

Agree! The over the knee ones look fab on the picture, but I wear ankle boots almost every day in winter so personally it's be easier for me. Also agree on the suede part...

Even though they might look a bit like the R&B ones, I think there's enough difference and you'll wear both. The AW are more dressed up in my opinion, R&B just a bit more casual.