Which body lotion for very dry skin ?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for a rich lotion for my body without (or very decent) scent ?
    Any recommendations ?
    :ty:

2. CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion or Cream It's cheap and works really well at providing a skin barrier against moisture loss. My dermatologist recommended it several years ago and we have been using ever since. Great for eczema-prone skin.

3. I got good result from Kiehl's Restorative Argan Body Lotion. I came home from a tropical vaction and my skin was so dry. I only use it 3-4 times a week at the time and now I use it only if I can see my skin needs some pampering. I also use Sebamed body milk and Neutrogena deep moisture bodylotion.

4. +1

5. Thank you for your help ! I'll check these out.

6. Thank you :smile:
    Is CeraVe available at Walgreens or CVS ?

7. I really like Aveno 24/7. It's comfortable, non- greasy, no discernible scent and it works!

8. Both places.

9. Thanks !

10. Another thing that is very important, put it on before you fully dry your legs. You can use most any lotion as long as you leave the legs damp from shower(like blot dry) and then apply before fully drying yourself. Seals in the most moisture and if you have issues with dry skin. That is what I do in winter when the air is so dry and my skin gets a little dry.

11. Kiehl's Creme de Corps

12. I use 2 products together; a few sprays of Acure marula +argan dry oil body spray in coconut together with a pump or 2 of Palmer's cocoa butter formula daily skin therapy. Soft skin and smells wonderful.

13. i love love love the cle de peau body cream the one in the pot
    and also tatcha's indogo body cream
    such luxury and withstands boston winter

14. I recommend using oils directly out of the shower and not a lotion if you have dry skin. I make a mix of sweet almond, jojoba, coconut, avocado, vitamin E oils and shea butter but you can make your own. You can also leave out the shea butter if you don't like the scent. There are tons of recipes on youtube. Don't fear it leaving your skin feeling greasy, it won't. If you do it fresh out the shower while your skin is still damp, your skin will absorb the oil and not feel greasy at all. I've found that the key to not having dry skin is getting that moisture in while your skin is still damp.

tannedsilk and streem26 like this.
  15. i just use coconut oil, cheap and effective

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice