Which blue zippy is more desirable?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454206119.935193.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1454206133.700140.jpg

Which zippy do you like best and which would you want to own more?!

The new blue digit one for $990 or the older blue infini vernis one? I borrowed pic from another poster - hope that is ok.

View attachment 3257784View attachment 3257785

Which zippy do you like best and which would you want to own more?!

The new blue digit one for $990 or the older blue infini vernis one? I borrowed pic from another poster - hope that is ok.
I would have to pick the blue mono on black since the contrast is striking and definitely makes the piece stand out. The vernis wallet is beautiful as well, but is far more understated.

I would have to pick the blue mono on black since the contrast is striking and definitely makes the piece stand out. The vernis wallet is beautiful as well, but is far more understated.

+1 i agreed. i brought a vernis zippy to be more understated and if you want a pop of color and a wallet that stands out...definitely the new blue mono.

Thanks! Seems like everyone agrees. I understand that there are only 15 of the new zippy blue digit available. I wonder if that is true and if anymore will be produced.

I have a zippy b/b mono on hold to see tomorrow. I am sure there will be more released for the season but still limited. I am hoping for a more casual less nose-bleed priced bag in the b/b mono.

I do not have any dark colored vernis although I love the look- they show fingerprints, etc. too easily and seem a little too "precious" for everyday.