Which blue to choose

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Blue?

1. Maggie

2. Ergo

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've had my heart set on a Maggie, but I also really like the Ergo, please help a gal out ;)

Attached Files:

2. Love maggie in Cobalt !

3. me, too - I think the Cobalt is fantastic!

4. I prefer the cobalt! I like brighter colors. The navy ergo is too neutral for my tastes, but the cobalt is droolworthy!

5. I'm gonna go against the grain and say the Ergo. I think the design is classic. HTH!

6. I love cobalt more.

7. I like the ergo more, I like the darker color and I think the design is classic.

8. I prefer the blue on the Maggie, brighter & more cheerful....:biggrin:

9. I love the shape of Maggie!

10. I have the ergo pleated satchel in navy, and though I do love the Maggie in cobalt, the leather feels extremely different from my ergo satchel, the leather almost feels thinner on the Maggie, plus I love my tattersall lining, I'm going to be the odd one out on this one, but I say definitely go w/the ergo satchel in navy... its one of my favorite bags and its a gorgeous color... its definitely a different blue compared to the Maggie... G/L!

11. The cobalt is TDF!! I saw it IRL yesterday and it's on my wishlist now...

12. If only I could afford both! :girlsigh: thanks for all of your opinions!!

13. I love them both too, but I'd go for the Cobalt Maggie--that color (and shape!) is gorgeous :biggrin:

14. I love the Ergo, but my vote goes to the colbalt Maggie, such a gorgeous color!

15. I like the leather and color on the Ergo better.