Which blue...Thalassa or Blue Jean?

I'm definately biassed, but I wear jeans all the time and Thalassa Blue with jeans is a match made in Heaven, IMHO!!! LOL!

Here's a pic of my Birkin, the color is pretty true to life actually, no flash...

Attachments

• P1010315.JPG
    P1010315.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 287
wow, duna....i knew thalassa blue had my heart when i first saw isus' kelly, but....just wow. if you ever need someone to birkin-sit for you, don't hesitate to PM me! lol! :roflmfao:

god help me if i ever find thalassa blue lined with rose shocking...i'll keel right over :smile:

Really? As in this season, do you mean available for order (or already ordered in Feb.)? Just epsom or is box back??? :graucho:

Thanks!

Even better FF.

It was on the shelves. At least it was in my regular store, the one in the Belgian Congo (for reasons of anonymity here, to distinguish it from the store in Alaska).

The SA said just epsom for the moment. I hope that's not true though, because TB box is lovely.

Perhaps I am the confused one! :Push: Wouldn't be the first time. I am sure there is one leather out there that shows Blue Jean lighter than Clemence.

Isn't BJ in epsom a very light sky blue?

I adore BJ and think it looks great with jeans. I haven't seen TB IRL but I am sure I would be blown away by it. The pics are stunning!

^yep - epsom is light in blue jean.

I LOVE that Birkin SO much, Duna!!!!!!!! Man, I would KILL for a sellier Kelly 28 in Thalassa Box.......seriously...you want someone bumped off? Find me the Kelly, and I'll do it.