Which blue jean bag would you pick - birkin or bolide?

I can fully endore a BJ Kelly! It can be both formal like a bolide and casual like a Birkin....

Jedi,

Did you want a a structured bolide or a mou?

Oh yes, the kelly!! I have been trying to make my blue jean choices simpler, hence to the two styles which seemed to be looming larger for me for some reason, but the kelly does keep entering the equation :smile:

If the blue jean were going to be a bolide, I would say it would be a 31 cm mou clemence. If it were going to be a birkin, it would be a 35 cm togo or clemence. If it were going to be a kelly, it would be a retourne 28 togo (yes like peanutbabycakes). In each case, with palladium hardware.

Now I am even more confused.

i love my BJ kelly so i'm going to have to go with the kelly. oh wait....ooops, that wasn't one of the choices though, huh?? hehe i would prob choose the birkin. the birkin hardware is so pretty against the color. i have yet to try on a bolide.....

btw jedi: my kelly is actually a 32cm. fesdu has the 28cm. :yes:

Oh yes, the kelly!! I have been trying to make my blue jean choices simpler, hence to the two styles which seemed to be looming larger for me for some reason, but the kelly does keep entering the equation :smile:

If the blue jean were going to be a bolide, I would say it would be a 31 cm mou clemence. If it were going to be a birkin, it would be a 35 cm togo or clemence. If it were going to be a kelly, it would be a retourne 28 togo (yes like peanutbabycakes). In each case, with palladium hardware.

Now I am even more confused.

I think you need to list the benefits of each style ( including the Kelly). It definitely appears like you would want a more casual look based on the mou and retourne styles. For me, the positives of the bolide and kelly are the shoulder straps. It's one of the reasons I have not pursued a Birkin more aggressively, I like the option of the shoulder strap. You are much more likely to see a Kelly or Boilde in the store...and of course there is the price difference...

I know Charlotte has a togo 28 BJ Kelly retourne a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure it's gone by now....don't rule out a 32cm..I thought I was a 28 girl myself and I am defintiely glad I got the 32...

Jedimaster..don't worry ^^^^ I'm so with you being a BIG blue jean fan !
I own a BJ birkin and owned a BJ 37cm Bolide in Clemence, I kinda regretted on selling the Bolide (would love one in the same leather and color in 31cm) because the 37cm didn't really flatter my shape. But I would def. choose the birkin over the Bolide if I have to ^^

Here is a family pic of Blue Jean I took early today..for your reference.

In the back is the 35cm Clemence Birkin (from my lil sis)
30cm Fjord Birkin
35cm Retourne Swift Kelly
Jige PM in Epsom
Mini Ulysse in Togo

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BJfamily.jpg
    BJfamily.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 42,355
  • BJbirkins.jpg
    BJbirkins.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 40,937
lovethatthing - oh man - I had already saved your pictures of your former bj bolide some time ago. so now I got to compare them all side to side. Your picture supports the proposition that maybe its not unreasonable to buy two of this color. Even though I am still obviously working on the first.

quinns mom, pbc, (and fesdu) - oops for getting your size bj kellys all mixed up but now I think I have it straight, at least momentarily :smile:

I am going to go against the majority and say Bolide. It seems like everyone wants a BJ Birkin. A BJ bolide is sooo different.

I agree. I have a blue jean bolide and I like it, better than I would like a blue jean birkin I think. I'm not terribly crazy agbout togo, but I still love my bolide.

BUt if you are a birkin girl at heart, then you should go for the birkin.