Which Blue is it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Help me which blue is it? I don't have the tags...could not remember what year also

I took pics of the inside tag and mirror since the bag may have slightly faded.

Thanks a bunch

Attached Files:

2. It looks like the rivet is flat, can you count how many diagonal stitches are between the two flat ones on the handle? Older Twiggys have longer handles, 20 diagonals vs 16. So total of 22 vs 18.

Anyway, it's a freaking amazing blue!!! Maybe 05 Navy?

I wish you well,

Bridget

3. #3 Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
    It looks like a French Blue to me.

Def. not a 05 navy because of the color of the stitching. I remember 05 Navy has pale blue stitching.

4. Bridget S, this is the FIRST time I have ever been exposted to this stitch-counting thing! You bring the science of Bal ID to a new level!

5. french blue is more "electric" than this ... i feel like this looks like 06 blueberry ..

6. Please post your question in the Identify This Balenciaga thread in the Reference Library. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.