Which blue? Help me choose!

cuteangel7777

call me wai
May 12, 2008
a few months ago i got a navy reissue 227 with silver chain and for some reason i dont use it at all soo i ended up giving it to my mum.. then i got into my blue side and i wanted it back but my mum said NO! on top of that i want a black chain... soo i was gonna get that for jan...

but i was busy traveling and Scot text me on DF and mine 7th anniversary that he got a pink (coral) valentine falp in medium and i jumped on it.. now i am not too sure anymore (and its still at his shop-- soo if anyone wants it PM me) and i promised DF that i am not gonna get any new bag until ... awww i dont know.. but he wants me to go on a chanel purse bann for a year cause he thinks i dont have time to use mines except the tweed tote i use for school and my dad refuse to fund anything more chanel as he wants me to move to big H side for work... sooo my hands are pretty tied... and that mean i get only one in one or two months....thats said.. i want a blue rather than the pink valentine.. and here are the choices

1. Navy reissue 227 with black chain (as describe above) or
2. Navy patent NYMA classic
the one reason i didnt get it is because even though i love it- i dont use my classic bags at all (i got the black caviar and a few more lamb which i also end up giving to to mum and sis ..) soo that proves that i enjoy reissue more but i want this one blue to be special because this is gonna be my last one for a while (yes.. i am going on a bann after 21st chanel-- lol-- its more involuntary.. may be until the maxi comes) and its for df & mine 7th anniversary... soo i thought NymA would be great as i always loved it anyway... but one thing isss... my number 3 choice
3. Wait for Navy patent reissue 227 with gold chain that i want so much~
I know i will get this for sure when i find one soo if i were to get this one for sure (one day~) which of the above shall i choose for now to satisfy my blue desire temporary!

thank in advance for every piece of advice... i know u all care about me!:heart:

hi cuteangel7777, of the three given choices, I would probably go for the NYMA but I'm biased cuz i have one of my own:sweatdrop: But it's such a special bag and the patent blue is really gorgeous irl specially with the brushed gold chain. That being said, I feel that you heart is more drawn to the reissue with GHW. I wish I had got into the chanel world when this one was released. I :drool: every time when i see a pic on the forum, that's one stunning bag, HG of many tPFers. G/L deciding and pls let us know what you decide on in the end:P

W:heart:
Mobile art is such a special bag but i know how long you've been wanting the patent reissue for. So i think you should wait til the reissue comes along, because it's something you REALLY want. KWIM?

Hi Wai.:smile: I think you should wait for the Navy reissue with the gold chain. You said you had one with the silver chain & never used it. I am thinking you may do this again if you try for a different navy blue Chanel. KWIM? We both know the one with the gold chain is kinda rare. I am sure you will find the new one you are after. They always say "good things come to those who wait". Haha. A few of us are on the lookout for ya!:graucho: Hang in there girl.
:heart:---M_____

Last edited:
You should wait for your beloved Navy Patent Reissue with gold chain.

You will find one somewhere, here is wishing you all the luck in the world.:tender:

Attachments

• _MG_8742z.JPG
    _MG_8742z.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 90
Out of the 3 choices, I would not choose the NYMA. I think you should just wait for the one you really love which is the navy patent with GH. If you buy the navy with black hw, chances are you're gonna end up giving it to either your mom or your sis again. So why don't you just wait for the one you really love. Personally I think the patent navy with GH is absolutely gorgeous!!! Remember, good things come to those who wait!

wow, tough choice since I love blue!
Go for the one you really want since if you get anything else you'll still be thinking about that one you've wanted, KWIM.
second choice, NYMA, but that's just me since I have one myself and we could be bag twins. :P

2. Navy patent NYMA classic
the one reason i didnt get it is because even though i love it- i dont use my classic bags at all (i got the black caviar and a few more lamb which i also end up giving to to mum and sis ..) soo that proves that i enjoy reissue more but i want this one blue to be special because this is gonna be my last one for a while (yes.. i am going on a bann after 21st chanel-- lol-- its more involuntary.. may be until the maxi comes) and its for df & mine 7th anniversary... soo i thought NymA would be great as i always loved it anyway... but one thing isss... my number 3 choice

aww.. thank you everyone!!! aww my lovely ladies drop but to give me suggestion (even though i have been gone for a while.. sorry for that!)

but i think i confused people on the way.. or just because i was being confused myself...sooo the truth is-- i will get Navy Patent reissue with gold chain for sure (one day-- if god permit me to get one~) but on the mean time i NEED a blue bag (as my last for a while~) sooo i am trying to choose between navy reissue, NYMA (and i am also on the list for maxi navy lamb-- soo thats an option as well)

sorry if i messed it up just now.... but please please please suggest me again... soo the new summary iss...
I will get navy patent reissue with gold when i can get one.. dont know when or where.. .. and given that i will get that one.. which one shall i get?
1. Navy reissue with blue
2. Navy Patent Classic NYMA
3. Lamb Maxi Navy..

one of the reason i want the NYMA is also because of seeing Laura's, Jofo's. peach, Justine, cherri and a few otherss... and thats why i really want it--u guys inspire me.... soooo please help me choose again

Hi Wai.:smile: I think you should wait for the Navy reissue with the gold chain. You said you had one with the silver chain & never used it. I am thinking you may do this again if you try for a different navy blue Chanel. KWIM? We both know the one with the gold chain is kinda rare. I am sure you will find the new one you are after. They always say "good things come to those who wait". Haha. A few of us are on the lookout for ya!:graucho: Hang in there girl.
:heart:---M_____
Hi M!
haha.. yes i will hang in there but in the mean time i need a blue! hehee.. soo help me choose for now kk?~ plus u really have to show me a lot of pics of yours too!

You should wait for your beloved Navy Patent Reissue with gold chain.

You will find one somewhere, here is wishing you all the luck in the world.:tender:
T! u are tempting me even more!!! gosh... hehee.. i dont see it in your family pic.. is it still there? hehe.. i need to see more and more soo i will be patient and make sure to get one as soon as i can.. but for now.. which of the one before u like the most?