Which black to go with my "black and blue?"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I took a bad fall at school yesterday and am black and blue all over. I tripped over the technology cords in my classroom. I think I might need to go to Macy's tomorrow for their 25/20 sale and get a Coach prescription. I am considering black Legacy duffle or black Rory or black Lindsey. Which do you Coachies think would be the right medicine?

2. Black rory!!!

3. All would be nice!!!
    I saw a Black with a tan stripe Legacy Duffle! Temptation!!!
    Sorry to hear about your fall! Always fun to get a Coach gift when you aren't feeling well!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

4. Lindsey!

I hope your bruises heal soon! Glad you didn't hurt yourself worse!

5. I think a black duffle would make you feel a little better!

6. Sound like a Black Duffle would be perfect. Hope you feel better soon.

7. Yes, some retail therapy is better than physical therapy. I am really sore from the fall.

8. I know, then I might have to buy a Caroline to soothe that.

9. That's what I thinking also. I love my black cherry duffle.

10. I agree. Thanks so much!

11. Lindsey would be the perefect medicine! Sorry you took a fall (I'm clumsy so I know how it feels) but I hope you feel much better soon. :smile:

12. I think that some rich Coach leather is just what the doctor ordered! The black duffle would be great and you could have fun switching straps and tassels with your black cherry, that would be a beautiful combination! I hope you feel better soon!

13. Sorry about the fall, kdennis. Hope the soreness and bruising goes away soon. I love all 3 of your choices, and I think any one of them should make you feel a little better. I totally copped out on the question, lol...but they're all so pretty and different from each other that I can't choose!

14. I’m offering up another choice. She may not be the most exciting bag but I picked her up at the beginning of this week and have to tell you; I just love her!

I wanted a good all a-rounder bag and of all my purses I have purchased in the last year including my Lindsey’s she is becoming my favorite!

LEGACY LEATHER PATRICIA:love:

Attached Files:

15. Thanks, I will check her out. I would most like the Duffle in Midnight but Macys doesn't seem to have that color yet.