Which black leather jacket should I keep?? **Modeling pics**

Which leather jacket should I keep?

• Neiman Marcus lamb leather

• Truth & Pride leather with gold hardware

• Return both

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just got the neiman marcus one in the mail this week too. it was a birthday present to myself. I got the small, but it is a little big for me esp in the shoulders, so I was debating returning it. But do I really want a leather jacket that's too form fitting...probably not. I've been looking for the perfect leather jacket for like 2.5 years (I am not willing to spend what I do on handbags on a jacket though), and this is the best bang/look for the buck. I really love how incredibly buttery soft the leather is and the faux belt. I like the look of a belt in theory, but they're kind of annoying to buckle and un-buckle...

Both jackets look great on you, but I like the gunmetal of the NM more than the gold platting of the other one, if that had gunmetal it would be a hard sell.

ohhh softchickenyou thanks to you i just purchased the jacket! i've been looking for THE perfect motorcycle jacket and this might just be the one! enjoy your new jacket!

I'm the same as you, been searching for a leather jacket but can't bring myself to fork over $500+ for the right style & nice leather! at the $100-$200 range all I could find for the longest time were faux plastic-y ones... I'm very happy with this jacket and it is the best bang for the buck!

i think you should keep the size small, just in case if you ever need to wear a heavier sweater.

Thank you for your input!

I just got the neiman marcus one in the mail this week too. it was a birthday present to myself. I got the small, but it is a little big for me esp in the shoulders, so I was debating returning it. But do I really want a leather jacket that's too form fitting...probably not. I've been looking for the perfect leather jacket for like 2.5 years (I am not willing to spend what I do on handbags on a jacket though), and this is the best bang/look for the buck. I really love how incredibly buttery soft the leather is and the faux belt. I like the look of a belt in theory, but they're kind of annoying to buckle and un-buckle...

Both jackets look great on you, but I like the gunmetal of the NM more than the gold platting of the other one, if that had gunmetal it would be a hard sell.

I like the NM jacket much better. It looks softer and of better quality leather. The other one looks stiffer and not as nice. Plus I think the gold zippers make it look a little cheap. Sorry. It is otherwise really cute I just think the NM is way better.

I'd keep the NM leather jacket.

The gold zippers on True and Pride jacket are very fashionable features but not flattering for everyone. I tried one and it looked weird on me.

I just received the NM leather jacket today. Perfect fit. The cutting and details are sharp and timeless. It looks better than some leather jackets pricing from $600-$800.

Last edited: