Which black city would you choose?

I have both (ME with light gold hardware) but I would recommend the classic RH. It's lighter and more comfortable to carry around. Unless you are more dressy, you will most likely get more use out of the classic.

Depends on the year of black rh. If it is from 2004 and 2005, I would choose the black rh because they are the best years of Chèvre for me. If not, I would go for metallic edge because it is edgy and Chèvre.

the RH Classic or the metallic edge with silver hardware??? Both in black

Thanks

If it is your first Balenciaga City bag, i would purchase a classic black one with Regular Hardware. However, i think the Metallic Edge City bags are lovely. They're a little more dressier, the chevre leather is lovely and looks better with age. If you want a cool, stylish, edgy look, buy the classic Balenciaga City in regular hardware. If you want a more polished, dressy, glam look but the Metallic Edge City bag. Hope this helps. :smile:

My vote is for the RH classic! I originally wanted a black metallic edge, too, but the metallic is firmer and has more shape and is also much heavier than the classic. If you like the slouchy, more casual feel of the city design, then I definitely recommend the classic.

I have the ME Part Time in black and a black classic Velo. I ADORE my ME (I just got it a week ago). It has begun to slouch like crazy--I'll post pics later. I feel like it's more noticable and with the silver hardware really complements my style. Plus, the leather is so durable feeling. My Velo is gorgeously soft and mushy but I am always so afraid it will rip (I had to exchange my first Velo for ripping after a week!) Let us know what you decide!

if it is your first balenciaga city bag, i would purchase a classic black one with regular hardware. However, i think the metallic edge city bags are lovely. They're a little more dressier, the chevre leather is lovely and looks better with age. If you want a cool, stylish, edgy look, buy the classic balenciaga city in regular hardware. If you want a more polished, dressy, glam look but the metallic edge city bag. Hope this helps. :smile:

+1

I had this dilemma but it was with the classic city vs classic giant 12 silver hardware...

I think the classic city with regular hardware would be perfect. It just screams Balenciaga.

But have you seen this beauty before? Its my first time seeing it...

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Balenciaga-Classic-Nickel-City-Bag-Black

I went to my local Balenciaga boutique and unfortunately they don't have it...Its quite beautiful..It has the classic city look with silver "nickel hardware"

I had this dilemma but it was with the classic city vs classic giant 12 silver hardware...

I think the classic city with regular hardware would be perfect. It just screams Balenciaga.

But have you seen this beauty before? Its my first time seeing it...

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Balenciaga-Classic-Nickel-City-Bag-Black

I went to my local Balenciaga boutique and unfortunately they don't have it...Its quite beautiful..It has the classic city look with silver "nickel hardware"

Love this :love:

Same dilemma... Classic city or classic giant with silver hardware. Unfortunately I was told that the classic doesn't come with silver hardware (especially in Canada) so I opted for the giant hardware
Still love it :smile: