Which black Chanel card holder would you buy?

Which Chanel Card Holder Would You Buy?

• Black Jacquered

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Silver Tone

Votes: 33 71.7%

• Total voters

thecolorpop

Jun 28, 2020
Hi everyone!
I’m looking to buy a black caviar Chanel card holder, just can’t decide if I should get the black Jacquered or the classic silver tone logo one? Please let me know your thoughts!
Anyone who owns the black jacquered one- does it chip?
thank you!

8F52C74F-B489-43EE-B126-827BA80D6149.jpeg

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
I actually have the black incognito flat card holder (black CC logo) but haven't used it yet so I can't comment on the chipping issue. I'm usually into color slgs but decide I need a black one too. I want something special and different (seasonal). Also, price is $375 which is a bit cheaper than classic one which is $425 (not sure where you are but I'm in the US). The CC logo on the classic one will eventually have hairline scratches if using a lot. Both are great tho. Flat card holder is my fav slg. Good luck deciding! ;)

Hi there!
Thank you so much for sharing. You’re my first reply ever here in TPF, appreciate it :biggrin:.

I didn’t know about the price difference, interesting! Regarding the hairline scratches, I can totally see that which is why I asked about chipping.

Do you have a photo of your flat card holder? I just want to see a zoom of the logo area. I kind of love the incognito black on black look but honestly I like the font of the logo on the classic one more. Decisions, decisions.

Also- is the caviar leather the same on both card holders? The picture was sent to me from an SA, wish I could see them in person but that’s not a reality currently!In the picture, the leather looks shinier in the incognito one (but I suspect it’s because of lighting and angle), just wanted to show le check.

Thank you!!

I haven't removed the plastic cover on the logo yet as I won't be using it anytime soon lol :P Still staying at home most of the time to be safe. Caviar leather is different from season to season - even on the classic flap bag. I see shiny one then another year I see more matte. I don't have a black classic flat card holder but I have a long wallet with SHW. Here's a comparison pic for you. Agree that the incognito is definitely more shiny. Hope this help!

IMG_9143 (1).jpg