Which black bag???

ann.25

Oct 15, 2018
B683C5E9-7B73-4944-90FD-8BBBD749619C.png 5B9CF82A-C802-4DC9-A14F-A060403219C8.png Hey everyone, I’m in a dilemma right now, so story time, I did make a first bag purchase yesterday, and it it a LV noir blanche BB. I love it because it’s chic and not commonly noticeable as the other LV. It’s black, therefore it can goes with everything and I don’t have to baby it. The problem is I also want a black Kelly 28 with palladium hw and to have 2 similar bags is kinda waste the money since both bag gonna be use in the same situation. So should I:
•Return the LV Blanche and get the marine rouge.
•Keep+ get the black kelly.
•Keep and get the Kelly in different color.
Please help me to decide, I just don’t know what to do now. Thanks.

Attachments

• 75A507B7-495B-4A9C-BD90-DE40EF165225.png
    75A507B7-495B-4A9C-BD90-DE40EF165225.png
    403.6 KB · Views: 442
I‘m not a fan of marine rouge in any LV bags.. i‘d keep the black and get a black kelly as well. IMO they are not that similar, and one can never have too many black bags [emoji5]
Thanks for your help, I actually do not like the marine rouge either, but it was the only option I have. To me, both Blanche bb and Kelly can be used as date to night, formal, casual and even travel since I’m only carry a full-size wallet, keyholders, phone, and a very small pouch. Can you give me some examples or explain more of how the bags are different to you?

Personally I think the Kelly looks cooler. I can imagine it with a leather jacket and biker boots as well as formal outfits. But the LV seems very dressy and not as versatile as the Kelly. Also the shapes and the structure of the bags are different

Reactions: tbestes
Personally I think the Kelly looks cooler. I can imagine it with a leather jacket and biker boots as well as formal outfits. But the LV seems very dressy and not as versatile as the Kelly. Also the shapes and the structure of the bags are different
That’s why I don’t know if I should return the LV and just wait for the Kelly or maybe get a Chanel mini as my “first” high end bag because it is much different from the Kelly and it is still a classic.

I think you‘d get more use out of the Chanel Mini than the LV.
True, but I definitely have to wait for a year since Chanel has discontinued their caviar mini and their price just keep increasing. For a mini bag that cost nearly $4000, I think it’s just more worth to save for a Kelly.

Last edited:
True, but I definitely have to wait for a year since Chanel has discontinued their caviar mini and their price just keep increasing. For a mini bag that cost nearly $4000, I think it’s just more worth to save for a Kelly.

Did you look into buying a Chanel Mini pre-loved? Or do you want a brand new one?

I think the Blanche bb is perfect for how you want to use it. I agree with you when you say it is chic and durable. Also not many people carry it. I really like it as a day to night bag. However if you have the funds and prefer to save for the Kelly then that is an option for you too.

I think the Blanche bb is perfect for how you want to use it. I agree with you when you say it is chic and durable. Also not many people carry it. I really like it as a day to night bag. However if you have the funds and prefer to save for the Kelly then that is an option for you too.
I will definitely save for the Kelly or maybe Birkin 25, but I just don’t know to get the bag in blacks or a pop color would be a better choice since I definitely want to keep the Blanche bb. It’s a gift from my parent (we check out the mini Chanel at first, but have no chance) so I don’t want to return it.

Don't you think Chanel Mini is too small? I was set to get the mini until yesterday when I tried it out in the store, it is very small. Don't get me wrong. It's cute, chic and light but it's just too small for my liking. Even the small size is not roomy neither. I'm thinking to get the Blanche bb in black too. It's more functional.

Don't you think Chanel Mini is too small? I was set to get the mini until yesterday when I tried it out in the store, it is very small. Don't get me wrong. It's cute, chic and light but it's just too small for my liking. Even the small size is not roomy neither. I'm thinking to get the Blanche bb in black too. It's more functional.
I agree with you, I just take my Blanche out for the weekend and it fits more than I have expected. I also love the adjustable strap. The only things that make me want the mini classic flap is because it is Chanel and their price increases.