Which Birkin?

1. I need help and am hoping you all can give some advice. I have only been purchasing Birkins in 35 cm. I am 5' 8" and am wondering if I buy a 30 cm would it look to small. Anyone out there around my height with a 30 cm?? Or opinions?? . TIA

2. for your hight, I would choose 35...that would look fantastic!

3. If you only have 35's then a 30 won't be a bad idea because it would be more like an evening bag for you as well, and it's more of a handbag look.

4. I've tried on a 28cm HAC before and it looks fine on me, so I think a 30cm will be fine on you too. We're the same height.

5. Thank you all....

I am seriously torn. My next bag is a 'color' Birkin and want it to be playful and useful. Although I love the idea Baggs just gave... a 25 cm black croc would be amazing!

6. Gmel, if you can get your hands on a black croc...I would buy a 25 in a flash!

7. What about trying a HAC 32?

8. I've seen Melania Trump with a 30cm and it looks lovely on her. Very purse-like and not at all like a tote. And I think she's even taller than 5'8"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice