which birkin ??

Ninah9

Feb 2, 2009
hello everyone..

i am a new member and i loved this forum!!! so much info and to die for bags i must say !

i am confused in buying my first birkin.. there are two which i like bt i dont know which to pick.. both r offered.. Both 30cm with silver hardware color called green olive and the brown one called ebene, both togo clemence leather..

which do you think i should go for?

Thankss

Both colors are great! I have an olive clemence evelyne and have found it to be a great neutral color. Ebene is darker, and just as beautiful.

Hi Ninah9 & welcome!You should take a good look in your closet to see what colors you own to see which one would suit your lifestyle better.Don't rush in deciding because you may regret your choice of color later,think it through.Unless of course everytime you look at one of the 2 & it makes your heart swoon then the answer is obvious.Ebene is a great neautral that almost looks black,& the olive one sounds lovely too.Good Luck!

thanks for ur reply lulilu.. i loved both of them too which makes it even more confusing! hehe.. times running up ! gotta pick soon! :smile:

Diva thank u !! i do wear a lot of neutral/sandy colours..which would make both very practical..:S:S
thanks for ur reply :smile:

i do have the balenciaga in a very dark shade of olive, and i do wear it a lot actually.. but reconsidering, this is a hermes! so id want a colour which would suit and go with everything..