• 30 cm Bleu Hydra Birkin

• 30 cm Rouge Casaque Birkin

• 30 cm Etoupe Birkin

Results are only viewable after voting.

PF2010

O.G.
May 15, 2010
Hi Everyone,

If given the option of a 30 cm Bleu Hydra Birkin with shw, 30 cm Rouge Casaque Birkin with ghw and a 30 cm Etoupe Birkin with shw, which would you choose and why?

Thanks so much!

Those are stunning colors! I would eventually want all 3!! Ha ha...if starting scratch and first birkin i would choose: rouge casaque. I had this bag trust me it is perfection! Then blue hydra to wear with jeans such a fun color. I would choose etoupe last only because maybe easiest to get.

Yes, this would be my first. Part of me says to stick to classics like red or etoupe but hydra is a striking shade of blue and as ehy12 said etoupe is easier to get.

Yes, this would be my first. Part of me says to stick to classics like red or etoupe but hydra is a striking shade of blue and as ehy12 said etoupe is easier to get.

Does hydra go with your wardrobe? I personally would pick hydra, I don't believe it is a colour in the normal collection unlike etoupe. Have you seen the colour in real life? As soon as you see it I think you will fall in love with it. Best of luck deciding! :graucho:

I took an introductory class for color theory and learned that if you have constant exposure to a certain color, your eyes will crave its compliment. The red appears to have an orange undertone. Orange and blue are complimentary colors so if you buy say, the blue first, you will likely want the red next (or vice versa).

You would probably wind up getting the etoupe last if you were to ultimately buy all of these Birkins.

If you want your bag to go with your wardrobe, I would say a neutral would be the most practical. I would get an etoupe, black or gold first. Those are classic colors and will go with anything. Then I would get the different colors later. Good luck!