Which Birkin Would You Choose?

Which Birkin Would You Choose

• 30 cm Bleu Hydra Birkin

• 30 cm Rouge Casaque Birkin

• 30 cm Etoupe Birkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
My vote goes to the Etoupe Togo with phw. Love the neutral color, and Togo leather is quite durable and structured, phw gives it a cool/youthful vibe... It is such a classic staple!

Will that be your only birkin at least for a while? I think one can have all three eventually. But if I have to choose one for now, I'll get blue hydra first as it's a very unique blue making a come back. Hermes makes similar reds all the time and etoupe will always be around. Looking forward to your review.

Rouge Casaque is such a beautiful colour specially with ghw, Etoupe as well but I agree with theTbag that it would look nicer with ghw. All three colours are pretty though. Let us know which one you go for:smile:

Thank you all for the responses. Would you consider hydra just to be a spring summer color? The other two are colors I think work year round.

Also, I tried doing a search on hydra and didn't see that many postings on it. Was it not really a popular blue when it was previously offered?

While BH can be used all year round, I consider it more of a spring/summer color because of the brightness. Winters where I am are cold, gray and dreary and BH just pops a little too much in my opinion. That said, I'm odd when it comes to bag colors as I won't carry a black bag in the summer or bright (though I do carry jewel tones) bags in the winter. Some people don't care but I'm quirky that way. I LOVE blue hydra and it was a very popular color but for a first or only B, I would still say RC.

I agree with julemakeup's comments about BH. Although it is a beautiful blue and I am definitely a blue lover, it may be a hard match with many wardrobes. I am normally not a fan of reds but RC is sublime. As others have said, you can get etoupe at any time. I say go bold on your first--go RC! :smile:

I would do Etoupe first if its your first bag. I went with black as my first because one of my gfs said if I go for a fun color everyone will notice you have that one birkin vs. if its a dark color one it won't be as obvious.

However, I still really wish I got the Blue Atoll B30 so part of my heart wants me to recommend the Blue Hydra because it makes it that much more special! I baby my birkin and only carry it on special occasions so looking back I could've gone for a fun color too.

Either way you will love it, I'm addicted, will be adding another soon (Blue Atoll, heh)