Which Birkin will be best for myself?

View attachment 3837549

Hey, I'm still deciding between Togo and Epsom. I've read that the recent Togo is more slouch resistant however not sure if I should take that chance....

The texture doesn't bother me I'm just concerned about the shape- as I like well structured and being scratch resistent.

So still undecided here :/

This is the Epsom birkin I've been thinking about getting. Thoughts?

It's glacier blue. I think it looks grey though! I love it

View attachment 3837549

Hey, I'm still deciding between Togo and Epsom. I've read that the recent Togo is more slouch resistant however not sure if I should take that chance....

The texture doesn't bother me I'm just concerned about the shape- as I like well structured and being scratch resistent.

So still undecided here :/

This is the Epsom birkin I've been thinking about getting. Thoughts?

Bleu glacier is a gorgeous grey-blue. If texture isn’t an issue and you’re loving the color, then I say go for it! Epsom is a nice structured leather and is scratch resistant.

Bleu glacier is a gorgeous grey-blue. If texture isn’t an issue and you’re loving the color, then I say go for it! Epsom is a nice structured leather and is scratch resistant.

I think I'm going to go for Epsom!

The problem is I have never seen an Epsom glacier bag before and I am buying one through resale. Is there any products of the same material/colour in store just so I can get a feel of it?

The problem is I have never seen an Epsom glacier bag before and I am buying one through resale. Is there any products of the same material/colour in store just so I can get a feel of it?

The stores will have epsom, but I believe (someone correct me if I’m wrong) bleu glacier has been rested.

Hmmm i have not seen glacier in epsom...but if it helps at all...here is my gris mouette in epsom (which i always felt was similar family to glacier)...bolide 27 rigide.20170914_171158.jpeg

May I ask how old your CDC bag is? I am considering a bag, just bc of the color, but am really afraid of CDC's corner wear and corner slouch. Thanks!

My bag is going on 9 years old but has not been worn an awful lot. Corner wear is something I've been careful about with this bag - i have seen CdC bags suffer :sad: Corner slouch is real - that's the bag in my avatar. The sheen on the skin and the depth of black is wonderful. Light weight and fairly stiff while still being flexible (if that makes sense).

Reactions: Mme. de la Paix
One thing to note is I feel smaller birkins slouch less because:
- the bag itself weighs less
- you are less prone to put more items into it to stretch the leather
- Birkin 25 has smaller hardware to weigh it down even less

Also, to combat slouch you can use a bag shaper so that it keeps its shape better.
Epsom is the way to go for the look you're going for.

Reactions: Saarke
My bag is going on 9 years old but has not been worn an awful lot. Corner wear is something I've been careful about with this bag - i have seen CdC bags suffer :sad: Corner slouch is real - that's the bag in my avatar. The sheen on the skin and the depth of black is wonderful. Light weight and fairly stiff while still being flexible (if that makes sense).

Thanks for your detailed reply, I really appreciate it. I love the color of the bag I am looking at, but am hesitant because of the corner slouch :sad: I will keep pondering it.