Which Birkin/Kelly next?

Her Mess

O.G.
Aug 26, 2010
The following is my actual list....
Never bought another brand or any other handbag since 1999 (except all my night time clutches from Sarah's Bag)

👍HERMES LIST👌

🎓-Kelly black 32 box GH C1999
🏆-Kelly gold 32 souple GH D2000
🍩-Birkin chocolat barenya 35 PH G2003
🎃-Birkin potiron clemence 35 PH I2005
🍫-Kelly chocolat/orange box 32PH I2005
🌌-Birkin brighton clemence 35PH J2006
🌚-Birkin étoupe 35 PH J2006
💄-Birkin rouge garrance clemence 35 PH K2007
🍀-Birkin vert bengale swift 35PH N2010
🚿- kelly so flash étoupe/bleu aztèque clemence 32PH N2010
💎-Birkin candy céleste/mykonos epsom 35 PH O2011
💖- kelly candy rose tyrien epsom 32 PH R2014
💜-Birkin anémone togo 35 GH R2014
🍋🍋🍋-kelly soufre epsom 32 PH R2014

Apart from a WHITE one (dont dare for the fragility of it) I think Ive modestly covered the spectrum... But a girl has to dream,right? So what is your suggestion for the next one? :biggrin::biggrin:

That was difficult. Seems you already have covered the colour spectrum. I personally love really bright H colours. Electric blue, fuchsia, orange etc but you might already have similar colours in your collection. What about an exotic? Ostrich or croc? The K pochette in shiny croc is really gorgeous.

Gris t Kelly or birkin in Clemence with PHW. Beautiful, more subtle neutral option.

Smaller Kelly ( 28 sellier in rouge h chamonix with white top stitching ) fun, classic.

Constance.

Something croc- a pochette or KL.

You have plenty of K's and B 's so another style will add interest to your collection.

Dang, nice collection. I think you need a Constance or Evelyn or Jige?? You seem to have Bs and Ks covered--diversity honey, when you are lucky enough to have this kind of collection. Have fun.