Which Birkin/Kelly next?

Lucky girl! You seem to have day looks covered, I can't imagine an outfit that wouldn't fit one of these bags. I think you should move onto evening......it's time for a 28 Kelly or a Kelly pouchette or clutch in exotic. If that's not your thing, maybe a constance? Have fun!!

I just received my first birkins (2) one in etain an the other in a stunning Flamingo pink! since you have pretty much all colors you will ever need I would say go for the Flamingo (or a color similar since the flamingo was very difficult for me to find) but it's a lot of fun!!! I love it! Hope this helped :smile:)

The following is my actual list....
Never bought another brand or any other handbag since 1999 (except all my night time clutches from Sarah's Bag)

👍HERMES LIST👌

🎓-Kelly black 32 box GH C1999
🏆-Kelly gold 32 souple GH D2000
🍩-Birkin chocolat barenya 35 PH G2003
🎃-Birkin potiron clemence 35 PH I2005
🍫-Kelly chocolat/orange box 32PH I2005
🌌-Birkin brighton clemence 35PH J2006
🌚-Birkin étoupe 35 PH J2006
💄-Birkin rouge garrance clemence 35 PH K2007
🍀-Birkin vert bengale swift 35PH N2010
🚿- kelly so flash étoupe/bleu aztèque clemence 32PH N2010
💎-Birkin candy céleste/mykonos epsom 35 PH O2011
💖- kelly candy rose tyrien epsom 32 PH R2014
💜-Birkin anémone togo 35 GH R2014
🍋🍋🍋-kelly soufre epsom 32 PH R2014

Apart from a WHITE one (dont dare for the fragility of it) I think Ive modestly covered the spectrum... But a girl has to dream,right? So what is your suggestion for the next one? :biggrin::biggrin:
OMG such a Gigantic collection. How about Kelly 28?

croc is an interesting notion to entertain im thinking maybe you want to go with something smaller and exotic that maybe changes the form more tan the actual color since your bags are larger i suggest three posible aditions that i would love having a rather modest but complete collection myself.

1.- croc jige in matte barenia alligator
2.- amethyst Kelly pochette with phw shiny alligator or nilo
3.-25cm lezard birkin ombre or shiny black

see i would like an exotic that would look perfect for easy dinners out and simple jeans and White shirt outfits. hope this helps Darling. birkel.

Congrats on all the beautiful bags.

What about a canoppe or olive-green or a blue like a blue orage, or if you want brighter, then opt for malachite or be? Good luck and have fun deciding :smile: