Which Birkin for diaper/mommy bag

Which Birkin size is better for a diaper/mommy bag?

• Birkin 35

Votes: 56 86.2%
  • Birkin 30

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
^that is super cute!

Carrying a birkin with a baby makes no sense for all the reasons mentioned above. Changing a diaper in a public washroom is bad enough never mind having to figure out where to put your Hermes birkin aka diaper bag. Just based on my own experience. My friend told me she used plastic grocery bags to hold her baby stuff and toss into a stroller which I thought was weird but I finally got it after I had my own babies.

I LOVE the idea of the grooming bag - that is such a great idea! I'm going to have to share that on our site!

So even when I attempt to pack light, what I realize with kids is a few things and one being that the bag will be heavy. I think you would need a 35cm and that is already heavy, so I really don't think it's a good bag. I personally am a big fan of nylon or canvas, easier to wipe down, and then I use a lot of pouches.

Keep us posted and congrats!
Thanks! Love that you spread the idea for others who may be looking for same.

Reactions: Megs
That’s interesting and I’ve heard this from several people who’ve been moms as well. They are adamant that babies don’t need much and don’t need to carry the whole kitchen sink when outside. Which is completely opposite from what others say…
Yea you really dont need alot, as they get older they tend to need less and start to carry their own stuff via a backpack.
I am a minimalist when packing baby’s things. I’m nursing so no need for bottles. I really just need a supply of diapers, wipes, and a change of clothes for the baby (for a simple outing anyway). Even still, it’s not about the amount I’m bringing with me. I definitely wouldn’t want to be responsible for a Birkin while out with the baby.
Honestly its not bad at all, I have a mommy hook on my stroller so it never touches the ground. The birkin hold enough for me to make quick runs.

Reactions: Classy Collector