Which Bbag did you carry today???

I carried my new Griege, which I bought yesterday. I always make a point of wearing anything I buy immediately (fear of dying with lots of clothes in my closet with the tags still on -- so sad!).

And I loved it! Everytime I passed a store window I checked out my bag in the reflection...LOL

I love how special I feel with my bags...I think that's why they're so addictive. Kind of like a drug...

I got a 05 black city 2 weeks ago and haven't stopped using it. I LOVE it! It is so soft and smooshy. I think that because it's black, I feel really comfortable carrying it everywhere, I'm not scared that it's going to get dirty.

I carried my new Griege, which I bought yesterday. I always make a point of wearing anything I buy immediately (fear of dying with lots of clothes in my closet with the tags still on -- so sad!).

And I loved it! Everytime I passed a store window I checked out my bag in the reflection...LOL

I love how special I feel with my bags...I think that's why they're so addictive. Kind of like a drug...

I always do that too... My friends think I'm so vain! :roflmfao: