gold.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 53
  • blacksilver.jpg
    blacksilver.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 50
  • leopard.jpg
    leopard.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 62
^^^My curve is Red, so I thought Gold or Silver would look best too... but the Leopard is just so over the top that I LOVE IT!!!!!
and then Pink is just cute... and the Black & Silver is so simple and nice...
I JUST CAN NOT CHOOSE!!!!!!!
aaaaaaaah!! hahaha help!!!!!

even though i voted for the black & silver case, i was torn between that one and the solid pink one, as well. as you know, i have purchased 3 cases from this seller and they're wonderful. i get compliments on my case(s) all the time. they're so blingy and so inexpensive.

good luck. make sure you post pics when you get yours so we can see how it looks with your blackberry.

^^^My curve is Red, so I thought Gold or Silver would look best too... but the Leopard is just so over the top that I LOVE IT!!!!!
and then Pink is just cute... and the Black & Silver is so simple and nice...
I JUST CAN NOT CHOOSE!!!!!!!
aaaaaaaah!! hahaha help!!!!!

you must have an 8330 as well. i also have the red curve and two out of the three cases that i purchased were red/orange/pink because of the red phone. i thought it would make it look weird otherwise, but then i got the black one with the martini glass on the back and it looks really, really sharp.

Voodoo... this is the seller:
http://myworld.ebay.com/samsuniquestore/

they sell them for loads of diffrent types of BB's..
they're really inexpensive too, which is great!!!

Onecreativegirl has a few and the quality is good!!!!!
let me know which one you'll be getting!

you and i must have posted the links at the same time. oh well. now we know she won't have any problems finding it. ;)