Which Bayswater - Shiny Goat or Grainy Calf advice please?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking to purchase my first Bayswater but I don't have much experience with the leather. I was thinking of getting the Midnight Blue shiny goat , Mole Grey Grainy Calf or Black Soft Grain Bayswater?

Which leather is more durable, rain proof and scratch resistance. I don't want a bag I have to baby but I would like supple leather that feels and looks nice.

Any advice would be great, I'm open to other types of leather also. :smile:

2. Goat all the way. It is very durable and ages well, the midnight Blue is stunning

3. I have got the taupe bayswater in shiny goat. It is very light in weight and is wearing well. I think goat is one of the most hard wearing leathers. If you give it a good spray it is almost waterproof.

4. Goat

5. I am in love with midnight so I shall go for that one.

6. Me too! :smile:

7. Goat! (I'm not biased, honest :P though I love my midnight goat bays to bits, and it's the surviver of more than 12 bays' in the past :cool:)

8. :smile:
    I think you should share some more pics of yours/modelling pics to convince us. hehe

9. another Goat fan - my Lexi is Goat * she's had every kind of weather Lancashire can offer thrown at her & still looks new xx

10. I would go for the Goat as well :biggrin:

11. I have no experience of goat leather. My aubergine bayswater is in grain calf and it looks good- it's slouched a bit at one side which annoys me a little, but it happens. It also regularly gets taken out in rain without any issues - but it is in a dark colour, which helps I suppose.

12. I vote for the gooooaaaaat ! :biggrin:

13. I have a goat bag very very nice super
    Luxurious! Tough and durable :smile:

14. The goat seems to be very popular. I think I will get the midnight blue in shiny goat. Does anyone have any advice on how to get it at a discount? Is the best time to buy during the summer sales? Would appreciate any advice on my first mulberry purchase.

15. I have both so I can without reservation say goat!!