lesboitesorange

[H]andcrafted
Jul 23, 2013
Trying to decide between:

Natural Barenia Kelly 35
Natural Barenia Birkin 35

OR

Vert Olive Barenia Birkin 35

I already have a gold Birkin, so I don't know if natural barenia would be too similar in colour?
I want a barenia because I would LOVE to have the patina on the bag after years of use :smile:
What do you suggest?

I personally prefer Barenia Birkins because the skin seems more rustic/masculine and fits with the Birkin vibe more than the Kelly. I love natural barenia the best!

I love both Fauve and Olive but Olive is not available anymore, so you would have to buy a pre-owned one. Also Fauve is extremely difficult to order at the moment, I tried last year and it was refused, my SM is trying again this year....I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Let us know if you manage to order one!

I love both Fauve and Olive but Olive is not available anymore, so you would have to buy a pre-owned one. Also Fauve is extremely difficult to order at the moment, I tried last year and it was refused, my SM is trying again this year....I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Let us know if you manage to order one!

I think OP is probably buying pre-owned.

I think if I go with Vert Olive, I will buy one in pre-owned condition. If I go with Natural Barenia Birkin, I found one BNIB from a reputable reseller :smile:
Natural Barenia Kelly would be bought pre-owned. Thank you everyone for their input! I really appreciate it, and I will update which one I end up with!