Which Barenia should I go for?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Trying to decide between:

Natural Barenia Kelly 35
    Natural Barenia Birkin 35

OR

Vert Olive Barenia Birkin 35

I already have a gold Birkin, so I don't know if natural barenia would be too similar in colour?
    I want a barenia because I would LOVE to have the patina on the bag after years of use :smile:
    What do you suggest?

2. Vert olive.

3. Vert olive first choice its divine
    Otherwise I go for kelly since u already have gold b

4. Vert Olive!
    Then natural birkin

5. vert olive for sure

6. I personally prefer Barenia Birkins because the skin seems more rustic/masculine and fits with the Birkin vibe more than the Kelly. I love natural barenia the best!

7. Vert Olive. Lovely has one and it is divine!!:loveeyes:

8. I love both Fauve and Olive but Olive is not available anymore, so you would have to buy a pre-owned one. Also Fauve is extremely difficult to order at the moment, I tried last year and it was refused, my SM is trying again this year....I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Let us know if you manage to order one!

9. I think OP is probably buying pre-owned.

10. You can't go wrong with either. I personally would love a Natural Barenia Birkin but Vert Olive is lovely in either a B or a K. Good Luck!

11. Vert olive B and fauve K :graucho:!!!

12. Because you already have the gold Birkin, I vote for the Vert Olive Birkin and the natural Kelly.

13. If the vert olive has gold hardware, go for it.:biggrin:

14. I think if I go with Vert Olive, I will buy one in pre-owned condition. If I go with Natural Barenia Birkin, I found one BNIB from a reputable reseller :smile:
    Natural Barenia Kelly would be bought pre-owned. Thank you everyone for their input! I really appreciate it, and I will update which one I end up with!

15. You can't go wrong with any of these colors and bags. Can't wait to see action pics. :smile: