Which Bandeau...

Which Black Bandeau For Black Petie Noe

• Black MC Bandeau

• Black Papillion Bandeau

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 13, 2007
I'm awaiting my black petie noe from elux. I want to use a bandeau to go around it. I really wanted the black travel bandeau but it's sold out nationwide. So, my two choices are the Black MC Bandeau or the Black Papillion. What do you think would look nicer on the noe? I will totally let you guys decide cause I can't make up my mind

Black Papillion
thmbup.gif

ok...thanks everyone. I ordered the black pap from elux. I want to use it as a tie around the noe as the noe can be a pretty blah bag without a little pop of color...I saw another tpf member do it and I thought it was so pretty. I just thought maybe the big butterflies wouldn't be as pretty once laced through the holes..kwim. But I'll try it..thanks again:tup:

ok...thanks everyone. I ordered the black pap from elux. I want to use it as a tie around the noe as the noe can be a pretty blah bag without a little pop of color...I saw another tpf member do it and I thought it was so pretty. I just thought maybe the big butterflies wouldn't be as pretty once laced through the holes..kwim. But I'll try it..thanks again:tup:

Wow! :tup:

Post some pics when it arrives! I voted for Pap, btw..