Which Balenciaga should I buy?

I have a cornflower City and a white Twiggy and they are both beautiful bags. I LOVE both colors. I haven't used the white yet since it's not spring/summer yet here in NY. I do use the cornflower City quite a bit. I, personally, like the Twiggy style a little more now than the City because I don't carry around a huge amount of stuff. The Twiggy is more practical for me. When I use my City it always looks a little deflated.

Kat said:
I have a cornflower City and a white Twiggy and they are both beautiful bags. I LOVE both colors. I haven't used the white yet since it's not spring/summer yet here in NY. I do use the cornflower City quite a bit. I, personally, like the Twiggy style a little more now than the City because I don't carry around a huge amount of stuff. The Twiggy is more practical for me. When I use my City it always looks a little deflated.

Thanks for the info! That really helped me with my decision, I think it will be the twiggy that I'll go for. I'll let you all know what I have chosen soon!!

so...after careful consideration and long debate, I ended up getting the white twiggy. I saw the cornflower blue one there as well and have to admit that it was a tough choice but I think the white one will look lovely for summer, plus I told the woman at the counter that I'll be back later in the summer for another purchase! (so she said that I could get a darker fall color then if I wanted). Plus, some good news, there was a special promotion today when I went in and I received a gift card in the amount of $150 for purchasing something over a thousand dollars. Yay! that made me super happy :smile: a B-bag and some extra cash, not bad! ...I think I'm in love :love: