Which balenciaga bag are you wearing today? (2)

This morning was just checking how these cuties were holding on, so took a family photo all together. Too many zippers all reunited in one single pic :lol: I’m so nostalgic about these treasures never being produced anymore.. They ALL will never be old fashioned etc to me :love:

Good rest of the week ladies :heart:

View attachment 5221744
Oh, wow. I’m glad I’m on a big screen for this! I’ve never seen a group of these. These are before the motos…2001? The colors are wonderful…rich and varied to cover all clothing possibilities. Cool as it gets.

just saw the above ….2002

• Love
Reactions: LostInBal
Oh, wow. I’m glad I’m on a big screen for this! I’ve never seen a group of these. These are before the motos…2001? The colors are wonderful…rich and varied to cover all clothing possibilities. Cool as it gets.
Hello!:flowers: Thank you dear:heart:
They were released in 2002. Suede quality on these is superb nothing to do with posterior ones!. I find them really cute, timeless and very bohemian :love:

Hello!:flowers: Thank you dear:heart:
They were released in 2002. Suede quality on these is superb nothing to do with posterior ones!. I find them really cute, timeless and very bohemian :love:
Yes, bohemian is an apt description for this bag. Very carefree and a bit edgy.
Posterior? Now, are you referring to that infamous “show is your butts” thread ?