Which balenciaga bag are you wearing today? (2)

L,k
I have this bag. The silver hardware is actually palladium. It was my first Bal, and first designer bag. It remains one of my favorite bags out of my collection. This photo shows off the pebbled calf that characterized the vibrato leather.

View attachment 5695778
i have 3 of the Vibrato bags. A marron which I carried for 4 yrs and it looks brand new, a black Vibrato and a pink Vibrato which Ithing is as rare as hens teeth. I can post pic this weekend provided we get sone sunshine.

Ohhhh since you had both, how did the two leathers compare? Was one more textured, stiffer, than the other?
Both bags were brand new in these pics, and at the time the vibrato calfskin was more stiff & structured than the smooth calfskin. I sold the Vibrato soon after so I didn't give her a chance to soften, though I knew she would. She was definitely a beautiful bag, but for me, I just prefer brass hardware :angel:

Reactions: Shelby33 and fayden
Both bags were brand new in these pics, and at the time the vibrato calfskin was more stiff & structured than the smooth calfskin. I sold the Vibrato soon after so I didn't give her a chance to soften, though I knew she would. She was definitely a beautiful bag, but for me, I just prefer brass hardware :angel:
Thanks for replying! Good to know there is a difference though. I'm a very tactile person and I don't always have the patience for bags to soften up with use.