Which balenciaga bag are you wearing today? (2)

:drinks: :yahoo: :drinks:

:heart::heart::loveeyes::loveeyes:You BOTH look FABULOUS!! And you’re both killing me with these blues (& grey @ksuromax ...that scarf is my fave of yours (i think!)...just saw your other mods on this new Air Hobo & WOW you are rockin’ it peace!

Thanks K !!! I wish to look more like the model in the sexy dress which i posted :lol::lol::lol:

I love your jeans :love:
you have the bag really great combined

Thanks PJ !!! And guess what?? The jeans is at least 12 year old!!! It's my favorite pair & can't seems to find another "perfect fit" like her :panic:

Plus I can confirm SHE’S a DOLL, pretty woman!!:yahoo::girlsigh:

Aw ....... ......... thank you sweetie ......... :blush::love:

Wonderful mod shot of this blue beauty— you look great.

Thank you dearie :hugs:

Sorry for taking so long, here's the comparison shots I promised :smile:
View attachment 3881259 View attachment 3881260
That was well worth waiting for! :love: And thank you for remembering me amongst all these posts and fantastic bags. To my inexperienced eye these two seem to be of a similar berry (darker red) shade, for ex compared to 2011 Coquelicot which is maybe not orangey but not berry at all.

I saw that a Rouge Vif City in excellent condition was sold on Fashionphile not that long ago. Lucky lucky person who scored it. Such a beautiful red :girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh:

My black beauty is out today... great for days when I feel like carrying something cool but do not want to attract too much attention...
View attachment 3878977
The charm is actually a Voltus V bracelet, a gift from my brother as memento or our childhood memory - we both love this Japanese robot cartoon series [emoji12]. It was too big and too masculine to be worn as bracelet, but I think it kinda work as a unique (or weird) bag charm...

I LOVE THIS!