Which Bags?

1. I'm going to Target tomorrow to pick up a bag from the Rafe collaboration and my Mom is bringing me back a Vera Bradley bag from her trip to Boston. I don't know which ones I want though. For the Rafe I was thinking either the Hobo- http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_8/601-2098788-5390508?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000GLS1D6
    or the stachel Target : Rafe® for Target® Satchel - Vanilla
    For the Bradley I'm leaning towards the Java Blue handbag verabradley.com - Vera Bradley - Java Blue or the New Hope handbag verabradley.com - Vera Bradley - New Hope any suggestions?

2. I prefer the hobo for the Rafe...and I know alot of people here don't like the Vera Bradley bags, but I absolutely LOVE the Java Blue fabric. So that's my choice. Good luck choosing!

3. Like krispin, I'd prefer the hobo and the Java Blue.

4. Ditto:heart:

5. i like the Rafe hobo as well...

6. I got to say I wasn't super impressed with the Rafe target brand. I was all excited to go get the clutch and when I got to target I thought it looked a lot bigger then I expected from the picture, and it was plastic looking, and in my opinion poor craftmenship. Maybe you'll like it...but I felt the need to caution you to curb your Rafe excitement. I wish I had...I think I went in expecting like a high end designer purse and when I saw it I was let down.

7. i like the first bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice