Which bags would you cross breed for the perfect bag?

Jan 20, 2013
I would love to have the body/design/function of a Kors Sutton, done in a croc embossed leather like Brahmin, with handles like the Coach small Christie. If I could find that, I might... MIGHT finally be satisfied. ;-p

somehow some way a mix of Hermes Birkin and Kelly so the Birkin has the option of a shoulder strap. Not sure if this would look good, but maybe H could make it look good.

This is fun.

I would need to come up with several hybrid bags for the different functions I'd like/want.

So, Small/Minimal bag:
Chanel WOC's designs and features in Coach Dinky size dimensions and removable strap (i.e. a slightly larger Chanel WOC that is still slim, just like the Dinky's proportions.) Must have a turnlock closure because the button closure on classic Chanel WOCs is inconvenient.

Everyday/classic bag:
Chanel Reissue proportions (and strap lengths that allow crossbody wear) with Chanel's pure flap style, using Hermes' Togo or Clemence calfskin leather and Hermes' saddle stitching on the frame of the bag (some internals might still have to be machine-stitched.)

Basically, let's just pretend the below bag was saddle-stitched and made using the finest Togo leather ;) Maybe opt for the more demure Mademoiselle turnlock as well, which would even more emphasize the minimalist look.
Chanel-Black-Classic-Pure-Jumbo-Flap-Bag.png

OK, that's it for now...until I think up some other fantasy wish bags. :biggrin:

chanel and lv. i love the quality of chanel leather over anything lv, but i dislike that the chanel chains are fixed. obviously chanel chains are a huge trademark of the brand, but it'd be nice to have the chain options that lv bags allow. i'd like to have my chanel mini with a removable strap, for example, or the option of an all-leather strap or small shoulder strap.

Reactions: resplendent