Which bags to take to Florida...

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
We're going to Ft. Lauderdale for just 4 days in early December and I'm trying to decide which bags to take. We're throwing a party for BF's Mom so we are probably going to be helping with setup/take down and won't have a LOT of extra time to go out clubbing, as much as I want to make the trek to South Beach....anyway...

I'm trying to decide on a couple bags (one large, one smaller) to withstand travel, humidity and be versatile enough too for casual occasions and a neutral wardrobe. Can you help me decide on one big and one small? I want to leave enough packing room for shopping just in case :graucho: .

Bigger bags are either:
Zucca B. Fendi
Saleya PM

Smaller bags are either:
Chloe paddy clutch
Mono pochette

I'm definitely bringing my black fendi sunnies...is it too much with both fendi bag AND sunnies together? I'm hoping not :shrugs: . TIA :love:
http://www.bravotv.com/Real_Housewives_2

Attachments

jadecee

Jun 8, 2006
Great White North
I'm gonna be no help in actually choosing one.. but I can give opinions... this is tough... The saleya is bigger so if you'll be carrying lots during the day that'd be better plus it makes a better carryon purse. But I like the look of the fendi b for the day better. I guess cuz it's fabric I feel like it's more suitable but that might be b/c in my head I associate damier with bad weather! As for the small I'd either go with the MC pochette or the chloe clutch b/c your larger bag will already be brown so you probably won't some colour variety in there to mix things up.

Have fun in ft lauderdale! I LOVE that place!

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
^^ thank you all SO much! LOL, jadecee I agree the damier is perfect bad weather bag, but I also agree with the others that it's better for travel/carry on.

OK, the Chloe clutch is a definite go, now I guess I'll try on outfits and see which bag is better. Oh, the decisions!

Plus, more drama...now I may have to rethink the wardrobe and not bring shorts because I fell recently and have very embarrassing bruised/skinned knees which are healing but not fast enough. I don't want to be the "girlfriend with the bruised knees" on this trip since I'll be meeting lots of BF's family for the first time ;)

Anyway, I can't wait and thanks for your helpful posts!!! XXXOO