Which bags should I buy first out of these choices?

serenityxd

Oct 26, 2011
Hey everyone, I was looking over on the website trying to decide which bag to save up to reward myself for new years but I wasn't sure which one to get first

What would you suggest? Let's rank it from 1-4 starting with 1 being the first choice and 4th to be last. And if you know, what other bags could I even pick that'll suit me? I'm quite a short/petite person who's about 148cm tall (4"8 feet tall I think).

I just can't seem to decide on what I want first! I just know that the weather where I am right now (Melbourne, Australia) is awful because one moment it's sunny, next moment it's thunderstorming with floods with 4 seasons in a day like 2012 weather :sad:

I'm going crazy jumping on the LV website every night looking at all the random things and wanting everything all at once. Let me know what you think ;)

screenshot20111129at102.png

screenshot20111130at420.png

I would go for:

1. Speedy B in mono - the speedy is a classic, but the shoulder strap makes it more of a casual / everyday bag;
2. Palermo - because its a great shoulder bag to have;
3. Brea PM (although personally I would prefer an alma PM in vernis over the brea as it doesn't have vachetta, and is a classic style/shape);
4. Speedy in Azur. (I put this last because of colour transfer issues that occur on azur bags from rubbing against your jeans / dark clothes).

Gosh this is hard & the choice isn't even for me smh.

1- Palermo (From what I see, it's not floating around everywhere like the Mono and DE speedys, and I'm thinking about getting this bag too =P)
2- Azur Speedy - it's cute, but I would hold off just because of the weather (there's no point in getting something and not being able to use it.)
3- Mono Speedy (No matter where you take this bag it fits right in so weather you get it not or next year you'll be fine)
4 - Brea (it's last only because as lovely as they are, I'm not a huge fan of them)

Haha, first answer: all of them! I don't have any of those except for the Speedy, but they all look so gorgeous right?!

From my own experience, the only thing I dislike about my Speedy is that I can't go hands-free. The Damier Azur is my favorite, but I don't like how the leather handles can look sometimes as it ages.

So...

1 - Speedy 30 in mono w strap
2 - Palermo
3 - Brea PM - I think this is quite pretty, but I think the canvas bags really stand up to more of a beating.
4 - Speedy 30 in Azur

I think it really depends on what you are looking for!

1. Speedy B - it's a practical choice and the strap makes it more versatile looking.
2. Brea
3. Palermo
4. Azur Speedy - I don't own any Azur coz I'm scared of color transfer but I think it's a really nice bag. If you wear denims a lot, I should say skip this.

1. Speedy B - very functional
2. Speedy Azur - have it. love it.
3. Palermo - pretty but large (for me)
4. Brea - would not be an everyday bag (for me)

Good luck and let us know what you pick :smile:

I would go for:

1. Speedy B in mono - the speedy is a classic, but the shoulder strap makes it more of a casual / everyday bag;
2. Palermo - because its a great shoulder bag to have;
3. Brea PM (although personally I would prefer an alma PM in vernis over the brea as it doesn't have vachetta, and is a classic style/shape);
4. Speedy in Azur. (I put this last because of colour transfer issues that occur on azur bags from rubbing against your jeans / dark clothes).

I like this order too!! Speedy B looks as though it would really suit you - maybe even try a 25 because you are so petite :biggrin:

Here's my vote....as a everyday bag

1. Palermo PM - love the fact you can wear it multiple ways and can be dress up or down.
2. Speedy B - not a fan of this I prefer classic mono speedy but also a very functional daily bag.
3. Brea pm - love this, want this but to me it's not suitable for everyday. IMO its more of a dressier purse for parties, date night, etc.
4. Speedy azur - both my mini pochette and galliera suffer from color transfer, even from my old jeans that been through the wash ton of times. So yes, this needs babying.