Which bags should be my next?

Unfortunately, I don't have comparison photos of the two as I only have the 26. The 20 is on my list but will have to wait. Hehehe I always wear mine bat-winged and it sits on my shoulder comfortably. Although, I have to tell you that I don't put the straps on the sides/the metal slots on the sides. i usually put it on the metal of the handles, which is more comfortable for me. You can look in the toolbox thread, There are quite a lot of photos.

Oh in that case maybe the Bolide isn't a style for you. It is very similar to those styles, albeit a little softer. Hmmm maybe a Lindy then? Or the Berline (mini might be too small?) it's gorgeous!!

I think i saw a couple of your post in Toolbox thread and just making me drooling for them more. :drool::drool: I completely agree with you, i love the bat-winged look.

I also need some help to decide for my next bag.I have a Birkin in my favorite neutral colour - and now want to buy a Kelly and tend to take the same color again...because it´s the perfekt color for me.
Who also has different bags in the same colour?Have you ever regretted to take the same color again?

I also need some help to decide for my next bag.I have a Birkin in my favorite neutral colour - and now want to buy a Kelly and tend to take the same color again...because it´s the perfekt color for me.

Who also has different bags in the same colour?Have you ever regretted to take the same color again?

What colour is your B?
If it is black, i wouldn't mind having a B and a K in the same colour.
But if it something else, like etoupe, why don't try some similar colour, like etain or taupe for example.
H does a lot of interesting neutral colour. In my opinion, isn't it better to have two similar colour then one. 😉
Also, it is possible to have one colour but slightly different tone if you choose different leather. It's a lot to play with colour and leather in H. Have fun with it! 😉