Which Bag

when i went to Pittsburgh i brought my Monogram Carryall as luggage and my Damier Duomo, and when i went to Albany last weekend i brought my Popincourt Haut with my Carryall

It used to be Cabas Alto but now it's Lockit Horizontal.

LVAddict...I'm thinking about buying the Lockit Horizontal. How do you like it? Any complaints? Also, it says it can be a shoulder or handheld...do you use it both ways. Thanks!

marelle sac a dos backpack and speedy. carry as much as you want and the speedy can be a purse if you can leave your clothes and necessaries somewhere while on a trip.

LVAddict...I'm thinking about buying the Lockit Horizontal. How do you like it? Any complaints? Also, it says it can be a shoulder or handheld...do you use it both ways. Thanks!

I have nothing negative to say about LH so far. I like it because it can be used as a shoulder as well as a handheld bag (I use it both ways). I find that the size is perfect to use as a carry-on. It fits everything you need in-flight, etc. I LOVE the shape as well. I would def. recommend it and rate it 5 out 5!:wlae:

Sorry for being off subject...
Would you ladies prefer the BH or LH? I personally like the BH more because of the non-vachetta bottom however the big concern is the security of my belongings since its not a zipper closure which LH has.

Pros and Cons bout BH or LH?