Which bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bag?

1. Gucci Tote

2. LV Montergueil

3. LV Speedy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Its my birthday coming up and i want to get a bag instead of some kind of gadget which wont last long!

Its between
    Gucci Joy tote in pink ( £285)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Louis Vuitton montergueil PM ( not sure of price yet)

or

[​IMG]
    Louis Vuitton Speedy 30

:heart:

2. I like the Speedy best in design, but I voted for the Gucci as totes are always very practical.

3. speedy...absolutly...a classic and an amazing bag!

4. I say go for the Louis Vuitton montergueil PM, I love my speedy but its better to be hands free!

5. Mmmm... I like the Gucci. I can picture that baby on my shoulder :rolleyes:

6. I LOVE the Louis Vuitton montergueil PM. I actually just got one last week and it is now my favorite bag. I think the shape is classic and its a shoulder bag!!!

7. I like the tote!

8. Im leaning towards the monty! but it depends how much it is!

9. I voted for #3

10. ^I am thinking that the retail is $735 USD.

11. I like the Montorgueil.

12. i vote for the montergueil...

13. I vote for the Gucci. Its really cute.

14. I love the Gucci. I'm not a fan of LV. Get the one that amkes your heart flutter!!

15. I want to say something positive so I would pick the gucci because it has some color. Sorry I am not a fan of monograms but pick the one you like best.