Which Bag would you pick?

Your bag pick

• Sieste Au Paradis 2002 Bag 20cm

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Rose Tyrien Ostrich 18cm

Votes: 82 87.2%

• Total voters
The RT is such a beautiful, versatile pop of color...perfect for that size. Plus u can wear C18 crossbody and ostrich is amazing...
The other bag is pretty but is one of those bags that I'd only get if I actually asked for it because it's VERY specific and less versatile.
GL dear!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jp824
Thank you everyone for your input and happy new year! The 2002 bag is even more stunning in person so it’s hard to turn it down. However as many of you indicated, it is not as practical. It is really a piece of art, but probably better for display than wearing. I ended up with the Constance which I will get a lot more use of. My dd approves and has already asked when would she be old enough to borrow it!

99A160C6-DDEA-4B27-88AC-0820FF379DE8.jpeg

Thank you everyone for your input and happy new year! The 2002 bag is even more stunning in person so it’s hard to turn it down. However as many of you indicated, it is not as practical. It is really a piece of art, but probably better for display than wearing. I ended up with the Constance which I will get a lot more use of. My dd approves and has already asked when would she be old enough to borrow it!

View attachment 4943070
Love it on you!
Your denims are fabulous!are they Junya Watanabe?

Reactions: jp824
Love it on you!
Your denims are fabulous!are they Junya Watanabe?
Thank you! The pic is actually my dd testing out the Constance. She’s 14 and she and her friends have been into thrifting so the jeans is one of her finds that she bought for $14. It does have the Junya Watanabe look. She’s got a good eye for finding fun pieces to add to her wardrobe with a limited budget.

Reactions: Happyhippo