Which bag would you keep: Elgin or Bayswater?

TropicalGal! Where have you been? We haven't heard from you for a while.

Hi SaraJane and all you fab Mulberry Ladies! I've been here...watching you have a blast. I feel very far away -- since most of you are in U.K. ...and all I can do is look at pix and pay full price on a trip to New York once a year... I love reading your posts about going to the outlet and picking up this and that...:crybaby: (Pity party...) I am loving my Antony, and don't dare take out my Oak Bay because no Collonil here. I think my next purchase will be either a Roxy or a Mabel -- but would prefer to buy on sale. I think I will sell my Black Rosemary -- because, while lovely, it is a bit on the small side.

I've also been hanging out with Belen Echandia ladies, another great U.K. brand. But truly, I've been reading your posts and threads and feeling like I can't participate.
Carry on! :heart:

Hi SaraJane and all you fab Mulberry Ladies! I've been here...watching you have a blast. I feel very far away -- since most of you are in U.K. ...and all I can do is look at pix and pay full price on a trip to New York once a year... I love reading your posts about going to the outlet and picking up this and that...:crybaby: (Pity party...) I am loving my Antony, and don't dare take out my Oak Bay because no Collonil here. I think my next purchase will be either a Roxy or a Mabel -- but would prefer to buy on sale. I think I will sell my Black Rosemary -- because, while lovely, it is a bit on the small side.

I've also been hanging out with Belen Echandia ladies, another great U.K. brand. But truly, I've been reading your posts and threads and feeling like I can't participate.

Why?????Don't be shy!! We miss you!!!

You are so sweet Chaz! I don't mean to hijack this thread, but, regarding your Roxy .... is it boxy when you wear it? Or does it get slouchy and hug into your body?
Its a bit boxy at first,but as the leather gets more supple,it tends to slouch a bit and sort of have a softer appearance,and yes it does 'hug' in a bit.If mines full I can't waer it on my shoulder,the shape does get very boxy and it won't 'sit in' at all.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course you can participate!! You inspired me to go and get a black Antony after your post about it! i already have a choco one but thought the black sounder more 'chic'!!! I also like the BE bags but don't currently own one so I tend to read the threads but not post much!:P

Tropical - We love your input, you started some great thought provoking threads - please don't stop!
I'm more than happy to hunt out bags for you at Shepton and post out so please feel free to PM about what's on your wish list!
The Alana is a similar shape to Roxy, although much smaller, and mine started out stiff as a little barrel. It has now softened and is really comfortable to carry.

Hmm, I'm torn between the two. As I said in another tread, the Elgin is being discontinued by mulberry, so if you regret it, you may have a hard time getting a new. But the store manager in Mulberry gave me kinda a fright because she also said very hush hush, that the bayswater also would not be around for ever!!! So it looks like they're considering discontinuing this as well! :wtf:

Hmm, I'm torn between the two. As I said in another tread, the Elgin is being discontinued by mulberry, so if you regret it, you may have a hard time getting a new. But the store manager in Mulberry gave me kinda a fright because she also said very hush hush, that the bayswater also would not be around for ever!!! So it looks like they're considering discontinuing this as well! :wtf:

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: