Which bag would you guys consider to be the dressier bag

I don't think either is dressy bags. They're both nice everyday bags. I think something a little more structured would be dressy, like a frame bag or something. If I had to choose the first is slightly more structured than the second.

Greenie, that's what I've been trying to tell my boyfriend, When I think dressy, I think something more tailored. The slouch of the AB makes me wanna just throw it on with jeans and stuff. I was beginning to think I was the only one who would wear the Via Spiga with something dressy....(slacks and button-down and pumps.)

Hey, boyfriends don't know anything anyway! :biggrin:

dee-dee said:
Greenie, that's what I've been trying to tell my boyfriend, When I think dressy, I think something more tailored. The slouch of the AB makes me wanna just throw it on with jeans and stuff. I was beginning to think I was the only one who would wear the Via Spiga with something dressy....(slacks and button-down and pumps.)

I really love the second one. Anyone here could tell me where I can get it from? Im not in US...i live in Eurooe..any idea? And how muc is the price?
BTW..you should choose that one too, pic no 2