Which bag would you get?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My husband and I are going to Vegas in july and he said he would get me a Coach bag, if its between $500 and $600 so as soon as he said this, I was on Coach.com browsing like crazy and narrowed things down and would like your opinions such as pros cons or whatever :smile: thanks in adnvance

Attached Files:

2. I love the Carly in any color, hands down!:yes:

3. Thats what Im really leaning towards, and they look roomy which is always a plus

4. I would go with the gold Carly.

5. I'd would go with either one of those Carlys!!

6. Another vote for the gold Carly!

7. Definitely go for a Carly -- super pretty!

8. Another vote for Ms. Carly! She's a knockout in any color! :yes:

9. :dothewave:CARLY!!:dothewave:

10. I like the Carly! :yes:

11. The Carly of course....and then you'd have a little money left over for some accesories....

12. I vote for a Carly and I don't even have one! It's definitely a style I'm lusting over, especially after seeing 2 people carrying them yesterday!

13. CARLY!! I have the Medium Gold and I LOVE HER!!
    You know, I had never seen anyone carrying a Carly until two days ago...I saw TWO in one day!: one Large Carly with the blue trim (but it had smaller Cs - like regular Signature Pattern Size...do you think it was a FAKE???). At the SAME STORE I saw someone else carrying MY same Medium Gold Carly. Tooo weird! :yes: I love mine though!!! I've gotten many compliments on her! Would LOVE to have a large someday - to hold EVERYTHING!!!
    COngrats on your new bag!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN in VEGAS!!!!!!!!!

14. Carly, I have the large gold/khaki and LOVE her

i know you wanted some cons so here they are:

the multistripe looks a bit tacky IMO, i never liked it (up there with pack work bags). plus its not nearly as versatile.

i am not a fan of the edges on that ergo, i think the carly edges are classier.

if you are getting a tote, spend the extra few hundred to get the classier and prettier one rather than getting the sholder tote, this way you can use it more often.

15. Maybe take a visit to one of the two outlets in the LV area -- you might find that you can get a purse AND a matching wallet or TWO bags for that price :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice