Which bag would you get?

Which one would you get?

• Chanel Mini Lambskin new

Votes: 46 93.9%
  • Chanel Jumbo Lambskin preowned

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
Jun 4, 2013
Which one would you get? I’m looking at a brand new Chanel mini in Lambskin or at a preowned Chanel jumbo in Lambskin.
The preowned is in good condition and cheaper than the mini, no authenticity card. Both are black with silver hardware.

I think it depends on what you plan to use it for? Also note that since the jumbo is also lamb the maintenance may also be something to think about. As the sizes are quick different you may need to consider what fits better for your lifestyle as the mini can’t fit much - very essentials really but it’s super cute and always in high demand. Where the jumbo you would be able to carry a lot more.

Reactions: ArielNature
It is hard to say without looking at it, because it depends on how good it is and from which year is this jumbo, because the models changed some time ago.
It also depends on why you want it and what are you going to use it for.
If you carry only the essentials, than get the mini, because it’s brand new, prices are only going up, and you can use it either during the day or during the night and on formal events.
If you like to carry more stuff in your bag, you should get the jumbo. This is is awesome for and everyday bag and you will always have it with you.

If you're not planning to resell the card doesn't matter.

These are just my opinions, but I would try to find a m/l or small at a good price if you want lambskin. It's just so much more bag then a mini, they are overpriced imo (and yet I own 4, so don't listen to me ;)

Also lambskin is more of an evening/special occasion bag to me and for those occasions I think it looks more elegant to wear your bag on the shoulder as you do with m/l or small. Minis have long chains and at least for me they are to long to wear on the shoulder.

Jumbo is more of a daily/dress down bag to me, so would only buy in caviar.

I bought my first bag with no authenticity card, but it was from FP which is reputable. I would only feel safe doing so from a reputable seller or site. I think for me the deal breaker is more for the sticker to be in tact. I agree with everyone, that the size depends on your needs.

Mini and Jumbo are so different in term of size. It depends on your life style and how much you're carrying. I personally would get a mini over a jumbo because it's way too big for me and I like wearing my bag across the body. Also, I don't buy a Chanel preloved bag without an authenticity card in case I want to sell it later to fund another bag but that's just me. Good luck deciding!