Which bag would be better the W or Noe?

foxgirrl23

O.G.
Feb 3, 2010
So I went in yesterday to louis and my SA picked out two bags she thought I would be I can't decide the W pm in a limited edition color or the Noe which is Marc's last collection. Does anyone have these bags could you tell me you're like and dislikes?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404573670.973476.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404573670.973476.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 412
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404573688.140310.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404573688.140310.jpg
    621.8 KB · Views: 413
I vote for the NN14 (noe). The bucket style is timeless. Every one I know who has purchased this (outside of one color choice) has listed this for resale. I think the leather is not shapely once your things are in The w bag...good luck

I just bought the noir/ mono idole and have a w...the idole does not have any closure, just the ties, or pockets but had the pochette...the w has the magnetic closure and pockets but really is more of a handheld bag....I think it depends on what type of bag you are looking for.....I really like both styles....

I think they are both beautiful bags. It would probably boil down to function for me if I were choosing. I have another version of the W bag and love it, but I have also admired your other choice since I saw it in the boutique. I agree that you can't make a bad choice here. : )

I purchased a W back in december but returned it due to the weight. I have never thought a bag was too heavy, but the W was just too much for me to deal with given that it handheld. I had purchased a work tote of different brand instead as I had to go for functionality.

But if I had to choose between those two, I'd still go for a W. The weight was prohibitive to me, but I prefer it to the NN14 bags.

Its always hard to talk about personal preferences - Ilove the W bag. I tried the NOE bucket bag but it just didn't looked good on me = - it just looked awkard - I felt something was off for about the proportion. But that's just me. I think you need to think about what you prefer and what you will you use more. The NOES are probably not going to produced again unlike the Ws = if that makes a difference to you.