Which bag to travel with...help me out girls!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm going to Chicago tomorrow for a week to shop, shop and OH shop some more for the summer months. I only want to take one bag. Should I take my Fendi silver/gold spy...OR the LV pref (fuschia) I will be in jeans and heels mostly and lots of tunics. We are also going to see Depeche mode one night (yes Im old) and out a few nights for dinner etc...its a casual trip. I think the Lv is easier to get in and out of but Im so IN LOVE with the spy...what do you all think. Thank you my fashion divas! :biggrin:

2. If it were me, I'd take the spy!!! Your spy is gorgeous!!!!

3. Take the Spy! It'll be nice that you don't have to hand-carry your bag when you're on the go.

4. Take your Beautiful Spy along with you for the trip. It's roomy, and can hold oh-so-many necessities for a trip away from home.

5. Oh, by all means take out that gorgeous Spy!

6. I have put all my things BACK into the fendi now!! Im still fighting over it..as I got the pegase 60 today and will be in the airport for awhile...and I love the way the LV looks with the LV carry on!! (BIG problems I have..jeez...lol)

7. The Spy gets my vote!

8. That's easy! The SPY of course! ;)

9. I say LV. Have fun in Chicago:smile:

10. I say the LV for the set traveling look

11. You're in love with the spy. Bring it along with you! :biggrin:

I just got back from Chicago. So many great bags that are sold out elsewhere. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice