which bag to take

zeeni26

Jan 23, 2014
hi everyone I'm going on a road trip with some friends tomorrow to another city for a couple of days two of which are gonna be spent at a theme park but for two I'm going to be going out and want to take one of my nice bags with me which one should I take

1) Jumbo classic black caviar w/shw
2) jumbo Fushia lamb w/shw
3) Boy large red w/rhw
4) LV speedy 30 damier
5) LV speedy mono 30
6) LV totally damier pm
7) LV mono neverfull

I live in a tropical climate and it's been raining on and off, so that needs to be taken consideration I'm so confused on which to take since I'm gonna be wearing differnt outfits and have limited space in my luggage

the LV totally was my initial choice I think I'm gonna stick to it thank you ladies all though I would love to take my jumbo black but I don't want to be worrying abt my bag the entire trip

hi everyone I'm going on a road trip with some friends tomorrow to another city for a couple of days two of which are gonna be spent at a theme park but for two I'm going to be going out and want to take one of my nice bags with me which one should I take

3) Boy large red w/rhw
4) LV speedy 30 damier
5) LV speedy mono 30
6) LV totally damier pm
7) LV mono neverfull

I live in a tropical climate and it's been raining on and off, so that needs to be taken consideration I'm so confused on which to take since I'm gonna be wearing differnt outfits and have limited space in my luggage
+1 for jumbo classic!!!

3) Boy large red w/rhw
4) LV speedy 30 damier
5) LV speedy mono 30
6) LV totally damier pm
7) LV mono neverfull

Take 2 of them. First is the Jumbo black. Second is the LV never full. Use the LV as second bag to put heavy things while you're traveling. If it looks like a rainy day take the LV. But when you take the jumbo, don't forget to carry an umbrella and plastic bag. You'll never know when the rain's coming. Believe me I had that experience before. I was with my chanel lamb at disney land ... and suddenly .. crazy rain. But fortunately I was near the gift shop. I bought an umbrella and ask for two extra plastic pag to cover my Jumbo.:balloon::balloon:

thank you ladies for all your advice I decided to take your advice and take my de totally for daily use and packed my jumbo just incase we decide to go out for a nice dinner or something packing for this trip I realized that I have a hole to fill in my collection I have to get a crossbody bag soon either a mini or a caviar :smile: