Which bag to start with?

Morning!

New to Mulberry and am looking for an everyday bag which I will also take with me when I travel for work.

In it will be, LV mini Pochette, coin purse, phone, passport and when I'm travelling my clear bag with lip balm etc.,

I'd like the option of shoulder and crossbody, I'm 5ft 8 and so am thinking of one of these;

Effie satchel
Alexa
Eliza large tote

Could anyone give me an idea of which might suit me better?

Thanks so much.

Flame snake....personally I'd avoid as more delicate and I'm not keen on the larrger size so I'd discount the black.

Grape or red for me as I don't do pink. I love red but for me it is a bit too much in this style and the grape is a classic purple which as aubergine is currently in season might be the most versatile?

Flame snake....personally I'd avoid as more delicate and I'm not keen on the larrger size so I'd discount the black.

Grape or red for me as I don't do pink. I love red but for me it is a bit too much in this style and the grape is a classic purple which as aubergine is currently in season might be the most versatile?

Thanks for the input, is the grape a fairly deep purple do you know?

Here are my choices..

Flame snake
Red
Grape
Raspberry

Or black OS

I'm in love with all but which is the most versatile?

I would say Red or Raspberry ( I have a red Alexa and a raspberry lily)

Raspberry is a really nice pink. I think it goes with a lot. It's a really nice colour for spring/ summer , but it can brighten up a winter outfit.

Red Alexa it's just a gorgeous colour. It's really bright. I love mine but depends what you wear normally.