Which bag to rotate with speedy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. nf for sure. the bigger the better=)

2. Thanks ladies!

Kite214...Funny you mentioned the BH..I was just in the Batignolles Clubhouse.
    I do love the BH, but it's too big for my everyday use. I was thinking of the regular batignolles but not sure if it fits ok on the shoulder. I can fit the pochette that way, even with a bulky jacket, so maybe that will work. What to do, what to do?

3. NF MM. Then you would have a handbag and shoulder bag.

4. I would go with the Roses pochette. It's gorgeous and unique!

5. NF would be a perfect size

6. LOL, hahaha Between BH and NF, I'll go for BH and then get the NF in Damier but if ever you get the LE Roses, It's a killer! :biggrin:

7. I have only one other LV bag besides my speedy and it's small so I rotate with a big longchamp bag for my text books! :biggrin:

8. LE roses pochette!!

9. Neverfull for me!

10. From your choices? NF MM...

11. The Roses Pochette is SO great! If you can find one, I'd get that! I don't have one, but I want one! LOL

12. I should have done a poll, saved me from manual counting :upsidedown:

Looks like Roses pochette - 6, NF MM - 9, NF PM - 0!

Thanks guys and gals, keep them coming still!

13. I love having a pochette and a speedy. These two bags are all I'll ever need IMO- a little bag for night and a big bag for day. Also, when I travel I always would put my pochette in my speedy and use it as sort of a divider, which was very functional (plus I wouldn't have to pack anything LV in my suitcase). I think it would be fabulous to have something LE, so I would get the pochette!

14. Love the neverfull.