which bag to replace my Manhattan PM?

1. i need help, i returned my manhattan pm because after a month from my purchase, i found black spots on the gold metal hardware, the SA said its a defective item. She gave me a credit note and i have the choice if i will get a new manhattan pm or another bag. I think the gold brass metal on it will give me a hard time in the future having tarnish and all.what do you guys think?I'm thinking of the neo speedy denim, baggy pm in green, mono batignolles H and speedy damier azur.help.help. help! can't decide..-Thanks

2. damier azur speedy! :love:

3. mono batignolles H :smile:

4. Bh!

5. BH for sure!!!

6. Batignolles for me :flowers:

7. Baggy pm in green;)

8. Bh!

9. BH! :yahoo:

10. Damier Speedy
    Azur Damier Speedy
    Mirror Mono Speedy

11. Baggy GM!!! I love the look of it....neo speedy is pretty hot too though...

12. Vernis Bedford in Framboise! Hey, not everyone is carrying that one around!!

13. the Denim Neo-Speedy is a great bag, but it has the same buckles as the Manhattan PM, so you may have trouble with that in the future too

the Batignolles Horizontal would be a good choice :yes:

14. Definitely the BH, with the Speedy Azur as a close second.

15. :yahoo: thanks everyone! even before i decided to get the manhattan i was attracted to the BH..it was love at first sight :love: thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice