which bag to keep Berkeley or Galliera?

HOT4LV

LV Lover:)
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Hi,

I am thinking of getting rid of my azur items to get a Mahina xl. I am not sure if I should get rid of all or keep some? I have the Berkeley Azur the Galliera Gm (also have in monogram) zippy wallet and pochette. What do you think I should keep or get rid of to fund Mahina xl? Thanks again guys:biggrin:

i love both these bags but i think you should keep the berkeley because the Galliera will be taken over by mahina XL. Once i got the Mahina XL, I dont want to carry and other shoulder bag anymore. The berkeley will be a different style and its beautiful. Hope you pick whatever you like.

I would let go of the Azur Galliera becus u have the mono and I think Galliera looks best in mono! Also the Berkeley looks rly good in Azur! JMHO ;)

What color of Mahina XL are you getting? Gorgy!!! :drool:

i love both these bags but i think you should keep the berkeley because the Galliera will be taken over by mahina XL. Once i got the Mahina XL, I dont want to carry and other shoulder bag anymore. The berkeley will be a different style and its beautiful. Hope you pick whatever you like.

I don't have either of these, but I agree as they both seem to serve the same purpose LOL

I would let go of the Galleria in Azur, since you have one in monogram as well, and I think that one looks better! And the Mahina is kind of the same bag, so I think that it will replace the Galleria Azur very well!

I would let go of the Azur Galliera becus u have the mono and I think Galliera looks best in mono! Also the Berkeley looks rly good in Azur! JMHO ;)

What color of Mahina XL are you getting? Gorgy!!! :drool:
HI great point! I want to get the Mahina xl black. Hopefully they have not discontinued it by the time I have the funds.:nuts: